Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Weekly Drawing: Week 8 - Art


        This week's weekly drawing to was to draw something from our room/house that we considered to be art. I drew a lamp that sits on my desk by my computer. This was the first time I did a drawing in pen! I was always nervous about drawing in pen because there is no going back. I like how the pen makes the lines more distinguished though, and I think I will try to draw more with pen. I think it makes me more confident in my drawings :) I think this is art because it just appeals to my eyes. There are no specific reasons why other people could view it generally as art; I just think it looks nice, therefore making it art in my opinion. :)
Size: 8.5" x 11"
Media: Black pen
This artwork portrays art to me :) Simplicity in detail if you please....

No comments:

Post a Comment