Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weekly Drawing Week 9 - Window

This is the view from my bedroom window. It's our backyard and my Grandpa's field and barns in the background. 
This is the picture that I was going off of so as you can see, it is kind of not really very good...more like a fail.


I intentionally didn't include the bottom part.




The trees are a big part of the view, so I thought "Hey I'll make the trees the emphasized part of the picture!"
So I thought I would make the rest of the image not very detailed, then make the trees stand out by adding color. Now I wish that I'd made the whole thing very detailed, and maybe just did the trees in black pen or something. 
So that WAS my thinking. Not really any good now that I've turned it in...just trying to justify it not turning out very well I guess :(


No comments:

Post a Comment